Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Goals

My last post was just a bit silly and just to have something posted since I didnt get to ride Monday (yesterday). But I will try my best to ride tonight despite the rain...yes more rain. At least its pretty warm out so it shouldnt be too miserable.



But in the meantime, I need to be better about setting shorter term goals so I will try to set monthly goals for myself. So here is for the remainder of December:


  1. Learn how to ride in double reins in the pelham
  2. Ride at least 4x per week despite work being nutty this month
  3. Convince Emma to show me how teach me and Tillie to self load
  4. Improve auto/crest release 
  5. Get Tillie more maneuverable in canter 
Ill happily take any suggestions from any followers!!! 

3 comments:

  1. riding in the rain is the name of the game this week, and i'll be right there with ya! also i'm off all next week and will be more than happy to spend some quality time with Tillie and the trailer. something tells me she'll be a quick study ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say much....I have ridden stinker once in the last week, so there is that. I think these are reasonable goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I'm brainstorming on my 2016 goals... gulp.

    ReplyDelete