Friday, April 22, 2016

The end is a new beginning

So not really horsey related, but today is the last day at my current job. Its bittersweet but I am very excited for the next chapter because it will allow me a flexible scheudle and that means my life will be slightly easier in regards to riding.

I am a bit stressed and the timing kinda sucks with Rolex and all next week making my first two weeks on the job shorter weeks. I honestly have listed my tickets for sale in the hopes I could stay and lay low.

I am really motivated right now to staying on track. I am worried from lack of teaching being able to do that because all those lessons cost some money :/ lol if only it grew on trees right? But I refuse to let them go because of just how much its working. I can see and feel the difference and I am determined to keep pushing on.

Will we have setbacks and bad periods? Sure. I know they will come around. But right now its GOOD. and its been a reallly long time for me to be able to say that and say it like I mean it.

So anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Adult life sucks at timing! I'm sure things will smooth out. Change makes me antsy (neurotic people problems) but it sounds like it will be positive.

    ReplyDelete