Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I swear I am not MIA!

Sorry for the delay in posting everyone! Its been super busy on my end and I hosted a big 6-course tasting dinner over the weekend (I need to figure out how to do a second blog about cooking as thats my second passion!). I have been up to my eyeballs in prepping for that and trying to play catch up.

Table is set!
Anyway, last weekend was quite hectic between getting Kiss out to her first show of the year and first beginner novice! The next day Tillie and I went and did a clinic with Jennie Brannigan. Ill post about that separately.








So its been a bit hectic, and it didn't help matters that I fell off kiss on Thursday last week and got myself a mild concussion...its my first one, and boy let me tell you it is not fun. I did not have one that entire day (I fell off early morning), but by the next day I felt really out of it.

Penelope the Pig and Goose feeling my vibe

Poor kiss was so shocked about it when I fell - she spooked at something and well lets just say we parted ways. I have been limiting my screen time since, but turning a corner so slowly allowing more and more back on my plate!

So more catch up posts to come!!


3 comments: